Monday, February 23, 2009

christmas in hospital


the lorry blocked my fathers way and got hit hard and it turns over..


my mother side has very less damage.. my father turned the car to my mothers side so that he'll take the hit and not my mother..


our beloved 'nice guy' gave its life and saved my parents


the back of the car


'saraswathy' my mothers name in the patients name list board on the 25th of december 2007


my father visiting my mother for the first time since the they had accident.. it was romantic..

2007- we as a family went back to perak our hometown.. there was 5 of us..we were to travel on the 23rd night.. before we start our travel we went to our pastors house.. when leaving time.. my pastor told us that she doesn't feel good and ask us to travel the next day.. we didn't take it seriously and just traveled .. we reached perak safely on the 24th morning.. my parents sent me and my sisters off to my relatives house and went to get a new simcard far from the place we stay coz there was no celcom official center nearby.. i slept off at my relatives house and suddenly i got in2 my conscience and i heard someone telling my cousin that his uncle and aunt meet accident .. if it is his uncle and aunt then it is my parents! i took my phone and called my mum.. a shaky voice of my mother told that she has met accident.. i quickly get up and start walking to the main road with my cousin where my other relative fetch me to the scene.. i prayed all the way.. then from far i saw my fathers car.. we brooked ... it was in a very bad condition.. my parentz was not there.. i know that they would have been taken to hospital.. i took important things from the car and got back in the car and went to the hospital straight away.. then when i got to the hospital..the aunty who saved my parents came and ask me to collect my parents belongings from the hospital attendant.. then i went to see my paents.. my mum was talking but was in great pain.. she told me to take care of my sisters if anything happens to her.. then i saw my father ..his condition was worst.. then my father was taken for an operation.. the final report says that my father had 3 broken ribs and angkel .. my mother had 7 broken ribs and fractured toe.. i thanked go that nothing far more serious happend.. thanked the family that helped my parents..we were at the hospital on the Christmas eve.. both parents in great pain .. i receiving messages saying a great wishes for me and my fanily and hope we are happy.. it was the worst Christmas ever.. but i thank go for giving my parents a chance to celebrate last years christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment