Friday, May 8, 2009

mas selamat caught in malaysia!


The 'PRISON BREAK' story of singapore has ended! the terrorist who escaped february 27 last year who actually planned to highjack a plane from bangkok and crush it onto the changi airport! after almost a year of searching , he was found in our country! where else a terrorist can be more safe if its not our country..haih. this capture has put an end to lot of rumors like some of that I've heard was ' mas selamat was killed inside prison and the escape story was just to cover up' & ' there is a blacksheep in the prison who helped him escape' and lot more. singapore defense and security force who was put to test has now got their name and dignity back!

3 comments:

  1. Hi bro! Nice blog you have!! Wanna trade links??

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx bro.. trade? what do u mean by that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its like I put your link in my blog list in my blog... and you put my blog in your blog list... It can drive more traffic to our blogs... I added you into my blog lists already..

    ReplyDelete